Friday, September 15, 2006

Me without my blanket


Ughh. Woke up this morning to find my blog was down (thanks to Minic over at The Blogging Times for pointing it out to me).

Odd, I haven't posted in a couple of days, but suddenly not being able to access my site (or let anyone else see it) left me in a state of panic.

So glad it's finally back up. I didn't realize that QB7 had become such a security blanket for me.

I started making a list of things to post about. On paper. Psychologically it was, "the internet's unreliable... must revert to paper..."

The reality, though, is that being a blogspot blog has gotten a little tiresome for me. It's a great service (even though it gets a lot of playa hate), but I'm moving to http://queensboundseven.com soon, and probably migrating to wordpress too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Migrating to Wordpress...priceless

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home