Saturday, February 18, 2006

You Tube One Better

The online video service YouTubehas been getting a lot of press lately, and rightly so. It's a video sharing service (and a totally different way to look at online distribution), it's great, it's easy to use, and it has an INCREDIBLE amount of content.

I've used this service to watch videos and also to upload them. I've also used a competitor, vsocial, which has gotten next to no pub.

I have to say that, having used them both, I'd rate the experience at vsocial better. They make posting easier, and it navigates more like a myspace page - simple and intuitive. Most importantly, however, the quality of the uploads is MUCH better.

Here's the trailer for my documentary, which I uploaded to both sites from the same file today:

YouTube -



vSocial -



Judge for yourself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home