Friday, March 03, 2006

Origami mistake

Whoops. I was wrong about Origami. Here's what CNET is reporting:
Microsoft updated the Web site for its secretive Origami Project on Thursday, offering a more elaborate tease, but also confirming key details about the Windows-based mini tablet.

'I am everywhere you are, but never in the way,' reads the cryptic text of the site, with pictures showing a mountain peak and a subway. 'Who am I?...Find out 3.9.06.'

However, right-clicking outside the flash animation of the main Web page and viewing the source code provides this: 'Origami Project: the Mobile PC running Windows XP.'


Here's a screenshot:

screen shot of the source code

So I was wrong. At least I didn't blow my wannabe Apple marketing plan by leaving a description of my secret product in the source code.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home