Saturday, April 22, 2006

Peerflix

A few weeks ago, I read somewhere on the blogosphere about Peerflix, a new online busines that facilitates DVD trading for $0.99 per dvd.



I thought it was a good idea, but possibly too much trouble, and didn't think much more about it.

In the past couple of days, however, my sister has found it, and promptly started marketing it to all of her friends and family. She signed up, sent us an email about it, and now I just got another email from Peerflix, saying that she had joined and inviting me to join.

Two things -

1) my sister is of that mid-internet generation. She grew up researching online, but does not have a blog, came late to podcasts, etc. So if she digs this an is excited about it, that says to me that it could be a good crossover business, like netflix.

2) speaking of netflix, if I had heard about that business in it's infancy, I probably would have said that it's too much trouble too. Now I use it, and it has changed the way I watch movies...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am a walking billboard for Peerflix. I must BLOG about it.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home