Thursday, February 08, 2007

A little pub on ABC News

Had a fun time on ABC News with Lindsay talking about Wallstrip. Biana was a great host, and Lindz kept me from making too much of a fool out of myself. I'm the one in the brown jacket, in case you have a difficult time telling us a part.

Since the NYT article, I've spent a lot of time on the phone talking to people who are interested in working with us or helping us. It's been great, but I want to get back out there and shoot! Today we're filming two shows, including a Man on the Street and a rather ambitious green screen project. Should be a really fun way to spend a Friday.




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jmixont said...

You both did a great job on the air. You were well-spoken and laid-back. You guys really did find something special in Lindsay.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home