Monday, February 12, 2007

T-Minus Two Days

Happy Monday everyone.

We're picking fights we can't win at Wallstrip:




Howard's picking fights no one would want to win on his blog

And boys and girls everywhere - from the 7 day middle school affair to the silver anniversary - is scrambling around to buy something for national Hallmark day.

They say that the average man will spend $120 this year, down from $140 last year. I will be spending zero dollars, because I don't believe in saints.

Even if my favorite actor is pimping America's "when you don't feel like expressing yourself, let us" company this year.



When I was in grade school, it was cool to make your own valentines for your class. Six years later, when my sister was in grade school, it was all about who had the coolest store-bought barbie and ken valentines.

So this Valentine's Day, I'd like to encourage you to celebrate my way: either teach kids it's okay to show affection to others... or stay out of the stores and have some sex... it's free (most of the time).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this one. Something tells me you've celebrated SAINT Patrick's day a time or two! :)

12:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nah, I don't dig on green beer either:)

And,really, I'm not into saints (though I do like Reggie Bush).

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home